Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Writing and Me

Writing has always been one of my stronger skills throughout my years in school. Maybe it was because I had to learn it thoroughly as a kid. Though I see it as one of my strengths, fictional writing and narratives have always been harder for me to write as compared to formal research papers and poetry (Narratives moreso because things have been uneventful). Currently I believe that I am still stronger in writing research papers and poetry than I am with fiction and narratives. I've seen improvement in writing "on the fly" and under pressure due to my 11th grade IB history course. Obviously one of my goals is to continue to grow as a writer throughout this class, however I'd also like to improve writing in a descriptive style.

No comments:

Post a Comment